How To Shave Your Balls Like A Pro:Fact: Most women do not like a hairy grizzly. A trimmed down-under is definitely more attractive to them, and it shows that you’ve made an effort. Balls — the flag-bearers of your sex life — need timely manscaping.
But if you don’t know what to do and are busy ejaculating your hairy horror, stop! It’s time to make the ballsy move and shave it like a professional. Confused and scared? Don’t be. Let us break it down for you in a way that’s not scary and easy at the same time.
First and foremost, let’s address the elephant in the room: a razor or a trimmer? Technically, a razor — if you’re eyeing a clean-ass shave and don’t want any leftovers. But if your OCD is acting up and you’re foreseeing the mess, opt for a body groomer/trimmer for a fuss-free experience. Yes, razors require more time, effort and hassle, but who said silky smooth perfection was only for the ladies?
Since we recommend using a razor, here’s what you’d need:
1. Sharp Razor Blade
2. Personal Trimmer
3. Pre-shave Oil
4. Extremely Smooth Shaving Cream
5. Soothing Antiseptic Cream (not to be confused with an aftershave)
Pro Tip: Don’t multi-task with the tools. Take one product a time, bring in some patience and trust each one of them to do you good.
Once you’re stocked with the tools, it’s time to prepare. To get naked. Really naked down there. You’re going to feel empty, but you’re going to feel nice, so before you jump in — here’s what to keep in mind:
1. Take a quick shower or rinse your groin in warm water, ‘cause you need to smoothen your hair and skin before you go ‘snip’.
2. Dip your razor in warm water before using. Crotch-shaving ordeals require sharp-AF blades that run easy on the skin.
3. ATTENTION PLEASE: Hold the skin SUPER TIGHT while shaving. Hanging it loose will result in cuts (ouch!)
4. Pro-tip: As opposed to the idea of facial shaving, you’d have to flip the ground rule while shaving down there — run against the grain (shave against the direction of hair growth).
Finally — drumrolls please — here’s the step-by-step guide on how to ACTUALLY do it:
1. Once you’ve rinsed the razor in lukewarm water, apply a disinfectant for a troublesome experience. Forget not.
2. Time to bring out the trimmer! Now hold your pubes firmly in your hand (don’t pull them) and cut them to an appropriate length (until they’re short enough to be razed and wouldn’t demand a second shave). In case your strands are short enough already, stay calm and carry on.
3. Done with step 2? Now, calm down, breathe, and befriend the pre-shave oil and apply it all over your scrotum. Usage of this product will help the razor slide well!
4. Seems like the shaving cream is now up next. Lather up in your hand and throw all over the scrotum.
5. Now time to shave. Hold the sack taut and shave against the grain, the skin could be hard to deal with, but stay strong. Keep removing the stray hair off your blade, to keep its efficiency alive and to avoid cuts at all times.
6. Once you’ve reached the end and no strands remain, spring out the antiseptic cream and squeeze out an appropriate amount.
7. To prevent ingrown hair, irritation, rashes, bumps and such ordeals, rub the cream evenly and all over the shaved surface. Now let it dry before you put on clothes!
How To Shave Your Balls Like A Pro